I decided to do a layout as a present for them. I love this photo of them taken at Yee Ling and Kwee Peng's wedding last year. They are so happy and look very lovely in this photo. I decided to use journaling tags and placed numbers 1 to 9 on them and left them empty for the couple to journal things/places that are most memorable to them. Hope they'll have a good time reminiscing as they think back about their nine years together and enjoy their trip to Japan this weekend!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Happy Anniversary Jack and Li Yen
My good friend, Li Yen, will be celebrating her ninth wedding anniversary with Jack tomorrow. Congrats, Jack and Li Yen.
I decided to do a layout as a present for them. I love this photo of them taken at Yee Ling and Kwee Peng's wedding last year. They are so happy and look very lovely in this photo. I decided to use journaling tags and placed numbers 1 to 9 on them and left them empty for the couple to journal things/places that are most memorable to them. Hope they'll have a good time reminiscing as they think back about their nine years together and enjoy their trip to Japan this weekend!
I decided to do a layout as a present for them. I love this photo of them taken at Yee Ling and Kwee Peng's wedding last year. They are so happy and look very lovely in this photo. I decided to use journaling tags and placed numbers 1 to 9 on them and left them empty for the couple to journal things/places that are most memorable to them. Hope they'll have a good time reminiscing as they think back about their nine years together and enjoy their trip to Japan this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment