Simon and I went back to Singapore for about 3 days over the Labour Day weekend. He met up with a supplier and we also caught up with some friends. Didn't meet that many people, coz it was a very tight schedule and we had errands to run. 
Jon had a slight cold and cough just the day we're leaving and we brought him to the doc, riding on cousin Mabel's appointment with the doc (she was due for a jab). After work, we went home and quickly showered. Jon was wondering why we didn't play with him and cried, "Mama!" so loudly. When we brought the luggages down, he gave a puzzled look. I was wondering how we can say goodbye without him making too big a fuss. In the end, aunty Grace carried him to say goodbye and he thought we're going out for an errand or to work. Turns out my tap flowed so freely and my heart was aching so much as I said bye and told Jon to be a good boy!
We managed to meet up with a few friends. But Simon and I had to split up half the times so we can catch up with our own friends. I had a great time with my family and friends and the food was great. It was a pity I couldn't meet some of my college friends whom I have not met for like 19 years!. they happened to meet over a pinic on Sat!
I also went to Made with Love and managed to enjoy their Easter discounts and bought quite a bit of girly stash for my #2. I also met a new friend, Pooi, who gave me valuable advice on my purchases.
Thanks, Wens, Chwee, Ann, Rachel, Tsui, Tom and Cat for all those cute clothes, new and oh-so-new hand me downs! I collected three bags worth and could share with other moms-to-be, Li Yen and my sis-in-law! When we got back, Simon went through all the clothes (he didn't have chance to see coz I quickly packed them once I got back to the Inn).
Stella and Maxine, I would have loved to gotten girl clothes from you. But I had so many for new borns or up to 6months. I figured I have enough since babies grow so fast in their initial months. But I will surely look for you when baby gets older and I come back to Singapore to show her off. But I think it'll be logistical nightmare with super energetic toddler Jon and a small one. So, I am praying hard that ValuAir will fly direct from Miri to Singapore SOON!
Check out my facebook for more photos, especially the food. During my last trip, I was so food deprived that I took so many photos of food, and even forgotten to take photos of friends! LOL!
4 comments:
Hi Kim,
That's a lovely pic of wen and family! Is it ok that I save it into my hard drive? You won't believe it but I don't have a pic of the 4 of them together! Some sis I am.
Hope you had a good trip back here. I was in Klang during the weekend, visited my MIL. :)
Take care!
elaine t
Hey Kim,
So happy to see you enjoying your short trip back home. Really missed out the chance in meeting you and the next time when you come back home again, i will take leave or else i would never have the chance to meet you in person.
Hope Jon is feeling much better already, and i'm sure he misses you & is happy that you are back home to him now.
Enjoy your week ahead gal & scrapping of course.
hey Kim,
Thanks for the papers. Hope u settled back home, im sure it was quite rush... n you rest well!
and then can start scrapping!
yah, the pregnant mummies glowing!!
Pooi, nice meeting you! WIl look out for the thickers you mailed me. Somehow, it can take like a month for mail to reach here sometimes!
Yin, we will definitely meet up one day, when I am back for a longer trip.
Elaine, email me at meowwithlove@yahoo.com.sg and I will send you the high res file. I intentionally took a photo of the Chens. Even they don't have many pics of the whole gang!
Post a Comment