Sunday, January 17, 2010

scrapbooking furniture

Who, check out Doodlebug's latest craft furniture and accessories! I saw the Craft Cubby Shelf (unit on the floor) in I was back in Singapore in Nov. I wish I had gotten it (left two pieces). Let's hope there're some more stock left when I am back during CNY. Would love to have the Apothecary Chest (just above the desk) and the Fashion Cupboard (with the hanging bag and camera) too! The paper cube would be great to organise any scrapper's stash of patterned papers!

Actually when I fiest saw this photo, I was so checking out the chair. Yes, me and my love for chairs....
Check out the room done up in a Orange...and again, I love the yellow vintage chair...it will go nicely with the blue chair above, yes?

3 comments:

Yin said...

Who can ever resist sweet looking scrap furniture, & those yummilicious colours that pop out at you!!! I'm weak in the knees already, and yes i love that floor unit from doodlebug!!

shaggyfish said...

love the colours... i think i cant scrap on such small area... hahaha!

playfulmeowz said...

ya Pooi! no way I can work on such a small work surface...