Why Spider-man? It's his fav character at the moment, altho he hasn't seen the cartoon or comic. It was just that I made a big deal of the Spidey PJs a friend gave, and from then on, it was Spider-man for him.
After worshipping and dropping Jon off at Sunday School class, Simon and I went to buy some fireworks candles, before going home to bring the cupcakes to Sunday School. And along the way, I saw some nice bag tags that I decided to buy to put into Jon's goody bags for his friends at nursery.
After the celebration at Sunday School, we went home to pick Jill up before proceeding to a small restaurant for lunch. Jon's uncles and aunties came with their kids in tow, and it was a quick bite before the the kids didn't want to stay in their seats for long. Then out came cake #2, Spidey of course! But it's baked by a local bakery ya, not baked by me.
We decided to have the cake at home (so other people could take our seats for lunch and before the younger kids/baby have to take their afternoon nap). But Jon just couldn't wait. He dug right in!
1 comment:
wow... love the spiderman cup cakes! soooo colourful photos and scrapable... cant wait to see the layout or mini album! thanks for wishes, Kim! Happy birthday to Jon, lots of hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment