Jon's enjoying school very much, and enjoying the after school care. It's the end of his first month staying at school till about 4pm. 

Brushing his teeth in the morning. He didn't want to brush his teeth at school in the morning. Preggers me forgot that I did give him the right toothpaste to bring to school, it's the toothpaste at home that he doesn't like. And coz he doesn't like the one at home (and I didn't go buy the one he likes - Kodomo lion), I haven't been reinforcing his tooth brushing. Bad mommy. Anyhows, after seeing how he dislike brushing his teeth, I went to buy two, yes two, tubes of toothpaste (one for home and another for school). He brushed his teeth like three times that day when he got home. Ahhh, all is well again.
Got his teacher to help take some photos of him at school. Enjoy.
Deep in concentration. Love his hair...anyone wants to use him for shampoo advert?
Doing his worksheets
Enjoying his noodles during break, an all time favourite
Food is the only thing he will share willingly
No comments:
Post a Comment