Did some simple scrapping last week. I made two tags for two kids from North Thailand that we sponsor through World Vision. Pae turns 14 years old tomorrow, and I made him a tag to encourage him to reach for the stars. Hope he likes the two t-shirts that Simon chose for him.
Also made a tag for Pang, a flowery one. Love Sei's Hyssop pp which I finally used. I missed her birthday earlier in the year.
I had a terrible first tri-mester when I was pregnant with Jillian and feel very guilt that I didn't even write to my kids. I will do early shopping for for them this Christmas and make them cards. Apart from Pae and Pang, we also sponsor two young children from Mongolia.
Scrapped two birthday cards. One for a good friend Chris who is in Shanghai. Miss her lots.Enjoyed the times we had when we're colleagues and after we left the company, we still kept in touch. I visited her in Taipei when she was working there. It was also during that trip that I felt I was pregnant (with Jonathan). Man, all the walking, shopping that we did! Hope the card gets to her in time. Oh no, not sure if she's back in Singapore during her birthday!
Also did another card for my niece Winnie who's birthday is in Nov. It's early but with two kids, I'd better do it when I can and when inspiration hits.
3 comments:
cant imagine without internet too... sian!
nice scrappy stuff there, ya!!!
Lovely cards!!
Kim! I love your tags - so pretty!! Must try to make some one day. Your cards are gorgeous too! And Jillian is such a cutie!! :))
elaine t
Post a Comment