Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Sun Bathing Time!

I spoke too soon. As my jaundice level is raising quite rapidly this week, doc has adviced me to go under the light. As you can see, I am not being placed in a box with blue light all over me. This is another kind of phototheraphy spotlight available in this hospital.


Mummy will constantly turn me to my left, right, centre and my back side so that I can be evenly tanned. Hee hee... Though I miss my cot dearly, at least I am still able to eat, sleep and pass motion normally over here. This is important as I need to pass out all the toxic in my body fast so that the level of my jaundice can come down soon.

I have been lying here since 14 August evening and my jaundice level is finally under control.

Dear uncles and aunties, please continue to upkeep your prayers for me to go home soon. Hopefully this weekend.

XXOOXX

2 comments:

Ann Toh said...

Hey Simon & Kim!!!

Congratulations! Sorry I didn't contact you any sooner 'cos I was down under in Australia and didn't have access to my emails.

Goodness Jonathan is tall!! And I think he looks like Kimmie...hehe.. :)

Am glad that all is well with both mum & baby...will continue to pray for full recovery for you both.

Do take care and keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

wishing and praying that baby jonathan wee can go back home. from sister winnie tan.