Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Found the mojo to scrap

This is a layout of a photo of me feeding Jon his birthday cupcake on his first birthday. Love, love Sassafraslas Life at the Pole patterned papers! I got them in Dec, but only found the mojo to scrap now. Once, I took out the photo and papers, it was a DEADLY (Drop Everything And Do Layout! Yeah!) moment! Then I found a couple of SSF Pal Around chipboard animals and included them. They make me so happy.

Jon also likes this LO. He kept pointing to it to say "Jon Jon" or "Mama". I was grinning away when he kept repeating and wanting to touch the LO.

This is actually my third LO of Jon this year. The second one is 90% completed, just need to print the photo of Jon and paste it on the LO. Yeah, it was a reverse process. Will do so as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Yin said...

This is super cute Kim. Love how you used SSFL papers. Simply irresistable, right??

You know when you return back to Singapore, and will be going to Made with Love, we should really meet up. Would love to see you in person & say hello...

have a great week, and enjoy scrapping.