Saturday, May 16, 2009

One very busy morning for Jonathan

After I saw Daddy drove off to work, it's time for my morning chores.
I brought the broom to grandma for her to wash the doggies' cage.
She's still washing so I had to wait.
I can wash the other doggies' cage now that I have seen grandma do it before.

How come the water is not coming out of the hose?

Now for some painting.
This is as high as I could go.
How about I paint the shoes too?
Now to help grandma to dry the laundry.
How does this contraption work?
I am hungry after all that work.
Now for some play.

Please note that I am a willing particpant in all the above chores. I am not a full-time child labourer. I am just discovering through play.

3 comments:

shaggyfish said...

hahaha... so cute jon doing or posing for all the chores!!! and he can eat so much bread? :D

Anonymous said...

We just took a walk, and he decided to pick the broom and paintbrush himself. The next morn, I took my camera and just followed behind him. This time, he added on the hose and clothes hanger.

The bread is actually a pc of tao sha bun (part of a 6-pc). The camera angle made it look quite big. He would have finished it, if I hadn't stopped him (didn't want him to dev a cough from all the bean paste).

Yin said...

Definitely a busy busy Jon bee. Kay & Jon are so alike. Kay loves household stuff like brooms & anything he can get his hand on, and start imitating the adults when they work away.

You can scrap a layout on his everyday stuff. Would be cute!!