Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good news... and goodies I want

Good News that i have been waiting all along for...finally, there're direct flights from Miri to Singapore! From Sep 9 onwards, Air Asia will be ofering 4 daily flights between the two places! I am sure there's enough business to keep the routes ongoing - Miri is the Asia headquarters for Shell company and I know of so many people who go to Singapore for holidays!

Whenever I have to go back to Singapore, I have to take a flight from Miri to Johore Bahru, then a private cab to Singapore. That means a two-hour flight and another 1+ to 2hr ride across the causeway. Plus we have check in at the airport earlier, means it'll be about 5+ to 6hrs.

Friends have been asking me when we're going back to Singapore next. I have not been thinking about it coz it's daunting to travel with a super active Jonathan (who's turning two in a month's time) and baby Jillian (targeted date of arrival - 15 Aug).

Now with direct flights, I can actually imagine us going back to Singapore in the near future, by that I mean during Jillian's first year.

And I can think of those international travels, popping by Singapore for a family & friends visit then going somewhere else. but with two kids? Ok, I can dream, right?

And this neck of the woods will also be more accessible to family and friends who would like to visit us.

Goodies
Goodies?...I am drooling over the papers from Sassafras Las (Me Likey) and Crate Paper.

Sassafras Las - Me Likey
SSF - Sweetest Pair

Crate Paper - Bliss


Crate Paper - Season

No comments: