- I am doing my homework checking out which pre-kinder and kindergarten is suitable for Jon. Registration begins around now for enrolment next year. Thank goodness for maternal instincts otherwise I will only check out in Sep or so. Must go visit a couple more kinders and discuss with a couple of friends, and mom-in-law of course. I've grown to consult her as she is local mah.
- Planning for Jon's 3rd birthday celebrations in early Aug. This is initially easy, coz I wanted to buy cupcakes for a small celebration on Sun at his Sunday School class. And another round on his actually birthday at his nursery. Went to our usual bakery but it ran out on small Spiderman figurines. Until i went to another bakery and saw the figurines and snapped up all of them. Only 16 lah.Then another brilliant idea popped into my head. The cupcakes are quite pricey....I could bake them at an aunt or friend's place and do the decor? Am I asking for trouble? I still have another week to think about it before I need to buy the ingredients (why so early, coz Prima Flour imported from Singapore is usually snapped up from this ONE store that sells it. and local flour just doesn't cut it. This is from locals yah, not me.)
- Planning for Jillian's 1st birthday. Checking out a couple of venues for her party. No nice kiddy places here. But this being her first birthday, it's more of adults gathering with some of their kids. Er...wrong. As I have been in Miri for 3 years, I've made more friends around my age and there're more kids to invite too. Hmm, do I opt for a small cozy do, or invite family and friends with kids & babies totalling about 50? Ah, go all the way for the first celebration and then the next few will be intimate ones lah. Just like we did for Jon.
3 comments:
GOing to be busy Kim, planning birthday parties are a blast!!
I'm going with you baking Jon's cupcakes...kim style!!!
I am also thinking if I want a party for R too! I believe his birthday is a week after Jon. Still thinking and no action yet! Sigh!
wow, fun fun fun... coming up! and then more scrapping definitely!
Jon really looks handsome boy, sooo adorable the cheeks!
Post a Comment