Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finally, an LO after a 2month hiatus

OK, finally did an LO after two months plus of not scrapping. Dug around for old photos that I had printed. This was taken when Jon was at the Singapore zoo when he was 16months.

It didn't look like that initially, I tore the first LO up...no mojo and I tried to incorporate too many things. 2nd time around, I went simple.
I asked myself what I would like to do: doodle and sew. And so I did. Smiled as I doodled water droplets and stuck blue buttons on them. Also cut out a few circles of felt and sewed buttons on. Simple and therapeutic...I do wish I have some blue mist to spray on the white parts.

And hubs was nice to buy me some photo paper...printed some photos, but my HP photosmart didn't work. Hubs checked and said I hadn't been printing for some time, and fixed it. Very happy to have married a handy man. Hope to scrap one more LO next week. Very tired. The sore throat and phlegm is trying to creep in and I am trying to beat it with cough syrup and lozenges.

2 comments:

shaggyfish said...

oooh take care!! rest well, drink lots of water, honey water, barley water!!
i love the blues in the LO!!! and the felt on buttons are great idea!

shaggyfish said...

with rgds with how i treat my photos... i used hipstamatic from iphone application!