I just have to post this photo of Jillian even though it's a bit blur. Why? Read the bib...it says it all. heehee!

Poor Jillian has lost weight from her cold/fever/teething episode two weeks ago. She's now 10kg, down by 1kg. It's very obvious when she loses weight. How come weight loss has not a single shred of evidence when it happens to me?
The other day when I pick Jonathan up after school, he said, "Ma, faster, faster." urging me to drive faster.
Me: Why? Do you want to see the diggers and cement mixers?" (there's a repair workshop near his school)".
Jon: Faster, faster....then we fly.
Me: Can nai nai's car really fly?
Jon: Yes
Yesterday's conversation while driving home from school.
Jon: Ma, faster, faster.
Me: Last time, you told me I drive too fast. Now, you want me to go faster?
Jon: Yes, faster, faster.
Me: Why
Jon: Then....rocket, then fly!
I didn't take a photo of him while I am driving. But here's one of him insisting to sit in the toys' basket. So I put the toys back in the basket....with him inside.

No comments:
Post a Comment