Monday, January 7, 2008

Small Garoupers Christmas gathering

The small group Christmas gathering was held at Yee Ling and Kwee Peng's home at The Pearl, Mount Faber. Here are the lovely hosts.

Dinner comprised crackers, vegs with dips (by Lydia), Kwee Peng's mom's curry chicken, fried sausages by Yee Ling, lemonade and copious amounts of wine.
And we had four desserts made by Lydia. I was quite full, but left room enough for cheesecake and choc fudge cake.Jon took a while to warm up to the environment before he happily let people carry him. In between feeding ourselves and Jon and putting him to bed, Simon and I tried our best to catch up with our friends. Not quite possible with a young baby in tow, and so many friends. Our apologies to all of you. I think we need a whole day so we can chat with everyone!

No comments: