I decided to use one of Dr Seus' quotes "Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." Been hoarding this Hambly screen print of 5 dandelions for the longest time until I got the photo to go along with it. Did I tell you that I love orange, red and yellow combi?
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Scrap n Crop's Aug 08 Challenge - Thankful
Just did this for Scrap n Crop's Aug Challenge where we have to scrap something that we're thankful for. I am thankful for Jonathan, even though he is current in a I-want-to-crawl-everywhere-touch-everything stage.
I decided to use one of Dr Seus' quotes "Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." Been hoarding this Hambly screen print of 5 dandelions for the longest time until I got the photo to go along with it. Did I tell you that I love orange, red and yellow combi?
I decided to use one of Dr Seus' quotes "Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you." Been hoarding this Hambly screen print of 5 dandelions for the longest time until I got the photo to go along with it. Did I tell you that I love orange, red and yellow combi?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment