He loves his porridge and once he catches sight of the porridge bowl, he will either squeal with delight or move towards the person carrying it (which is either MIL or me). He can finish the whole bowl in 10mins. But sometimes I need to pull aside the tomato seeds or meat bits, in case he chokes, then he'll finish in about 15mins. When we watch his fave animal video and I read out the names of the animals and he repeats after me (nah, he just tries to imitate me in his toddler language), we may take a leisurely 20mins to finish.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Photos of Jonathan indoors
I asked Simon to take some photos of Jon with his SLR coz we're indoors and I wanted close-ups of Jonathan. These were taken before Jonathan fell ill.
He loves his porridge and once he catches sight of the porridge bowl, he will either squeal with delight or move towards the person carrying it (which is either MIL or me). He can finish the whole bowl in 10mins. But sometimes I need to pull aside the tomato seeds or meat bits, in case he chokes, then he'll finish in about 15mins. When we watch his fave animal video and I read out the names of the animals and he repeats after me (nah, he just tries to imitate me in his toddler language), we may take a leisurely 20mins to finish.
Once you set him on the floor, he will make his way to the steps in the living room (split level). He can climb up and down the stairs and will not get tired. Nowadays, he likes to climb to the top step, turn around and sit down, and swing his legs. Aiyo, we're so scared he may fall forward.

Then Jonathan will make his way under the stairs.
He decided to play peekaboo and luckily Simon caught him in action.
Jonathan has a good memory of where things are kept. Here, he looks into my bag and finds my handphone pouch. I can't let him play with it anymore coz the other day, he banged it against the car window and as a result, there was a small crack on the LED.
He loves his porridge and once he catches sight of the porridge bowl, he will either squeal with delight or move towards the person carrying it (which is either MIL or me). He can finish the whole bowl in 10mins. But sometimes I need to pull aside the tomato seeds or meat bits, in case he chokes, then he'll finish in about 15mins. When we watch his fave animal video and I read out the names of the animals and he repeats after me (nah, he just tries to imitate me in his toddler language), we may take a leisurely 20mins to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment