The bookmarks, aren't they the cutest?
Bookplates, so people will remember that they borrowed your book....
...and a reading log.
The whole set! No wonder the new printer was protesting and signaled "No ink" after three consecutive print runs.
Love these woodland stuff! I have an extra set of bookmarks. If you want one, please leave a comment by Boxing Day and I will select one lucky winner on 27 Dec.
3 comments:
Hi there, I just started out bookscraping. Chance upon ur blog via MWL webbie. Hope u can give me a bookmark of urs to encourage me to venture this new hobby.
I am totally new to bookscrappin but I must say these bookmarks and logs of yours are sooo pretty and sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Oh, they are so adorable, my daughter is just starting to read, she would love those sweet little bookmarks!
Post a Comment