Sunday, December 28, 2008

Woodland Book Lover bookmark give-away

Sorry for the delayed post. We were out the whole day yesterday and when we got back, I had to put Jonathan to bed and I promptly fell asleep along with him.

Christine, do drop me a personal message on Scrapboxx and I will send you the bookmarks by the first week of the New Year.

We're now in Singapore for Christmas and the New Year. Jonathan is really testing Simon and me, happily running round (almost with wild abandonment) at the huge shopping centres, screaming at us if we take away something that he shouldn't have in his hands, and throwing things when seated at the dining table. We also brought him to the swimming pool for the first time. Will post photos when we get back later.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you so much Kim, I hope you had a happy New Year!