Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Motherhood journey

Never did we expect to be pregnant around the same time. Li Yen, Sock, Tsui delivered our babies in 2009 and are now nursing our babies at various stages. While we may be in different continents, we share information, our frustrations and laughter via emails and phone calls (also with another friend, Trish). These ladies are all from my Small Group in Singapore.

I am honoured to be part of the motherhood journey with them.

Tsui is not in the photo, although it was taken at her place in late April this year (Tsui, you know why, my dear).
Materials: Hambly, Sassfraslass, Creative Imaginations, K&Company, Sei

1 comment:

Coochies & All said...

Hi Kim,
That's a gorgeous layout!! And I know Li Yen!! She's one of wendy's closest friends in secondary school (or JC) - met her a number of times back then, but haven't seen her for years now. She still looks the same!! Gosh. Is she in singapore?
Thanks so much for your lovely compliments on my sewing, and your tip is very good!! I think I understand what you're saying. haha. Will give it a try and show it to you yah? Thanks again!!
elaine t