Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Visitors for baby Jillian

Yesterday was a public holiday was it was Malaysia's National Day and we had some visitors for baby J. Baby J just woke up in time for her feed and we brought her downstairs to show her off. She was very nice and laid quietly on the crib when we served food and drinks, and let the guests carried her.
Kor kor was cornered by Vanessa and they both kept each other entertained before Uncle Ricky went into the study with them. I didn't know who entertained who, but Jon was delighted by the sounds made by Ricky's camera and imitated the sounds by hitting his scoops, and Vanessa took videos of Jon babbling and doing the leopard crawl.


On another note, Helen Dardik has her drawings on wall decals sold at this online site. What a beautiful sight...till I saw the price tag....79pounds! *faint* If it was a little more affordable, I would snap it up for Jillian's future room. That's me...buying accessories even before the home is built or bought!
I also love the rainbow toys and whales decals. Do you use wall decals? Any faves?

4 comments:

Jo said...

Do a search on Etsy. Quite affordable I think.

Yin said...

Hey Kim, Jillian's looking so much like daddy. She's one cute lil one, and i guess very soon i will be seeing you scrap her photos.

Love those decals, so tempted to buy the ones with the rainbows & bunnies (or are they bears) for Kay's room. Agreed, quite expensive.

You coming back to singapore this year?

Anonymous said...

baby Jillian is such a beauty.. she got this nice and sharp features.. and I agreed with Yin, soon you will be scrapping her photos.. :)

Anonymous said...

jo, yeah I know of more affordable decals on etsy, and also very nice ones at The Original Toy Shop at Takashimiya (S$50). But I just love Helen Dardik's works!

Yin, I may be back for 48 hrs in Singapore sometime end Nov...will be in touch with you once plans are confirmed!

Geraldine...I can't wait for my printer to be back home (sent for repairs). Then I can scrap during the remaining confinement month. Don't think I can find time once confinement is over!!