
Jillian is now 65cm long, an increase of 10cm from birth. She was wearing size M diapers for Huggies and Mama Poko brands. But the Huggies seem to be getting short...so we bought her large size diapers for the next batch! The waist of the M size diapers still fit, but it's the length!
I wish to take more photos of Jill. But in between taking care of her and Jon, and her sleeping so much, we managed to take these few photos when she was three months old.

Super active on the play mat. Sometimes she kicks so hard, I wonder if her heels hurt when they hit the mat! So I put a thick towel underneath the mat!

Jonathan wanted to play with the mat too. Sometimes he wouldn't let her on it, and once he even pushed Jillian away...sigh.

Here, Jonathan is showing Jillian some love. Wish for more of these moments.
2 comments:
oooh jillian so cute! shes not as chubby as the brother though...
looks very girl!!!
scrap worthy photos yah, Kim!
im back from india already!!
I just love looking at your photos of your little ones. Snap as many as you can ok? You won't regret it. :)
And your layouts & cards are gorgeous!!
Merry Christmas!
elaine t
Post a Comment