I am online in the morning with Jill asleep and Jon at nursery. Super change on Jill's sleep pattern so I am not online at night. She is teething and super cranky, so we're sleeping downstairs so her crying will not disturb Simon and Jon. Therefore, I don't access the computer while kids are sleeping at night, which cuts down my Internet time a lot...sigh.
Jon is so in love with his Superman and Spiderman PJs. Thank goodness there're two of each coz he will not wear other PJs now! Thanks to me making a fuss of the Spidey PJ and singing him, "Spiderman, Spiderman." and pointing out to him spiders each time I see them! and the Nursery taught him to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider. Jon thinks the Superman ones are Spidey ones too, and I don't want to change that otherwise I am down to only 2 PJs!
Earlier when he started wearing them, he didn't want to change out of them in the morning into his nursery T-shirt. Aiyoh, we have to cajole him, and bribe him even. Sometimes after showering after his lunch, he wants to wear them for his afternoon nap!
And he hasn't even watch the cartoon or know anything about Spiderman...
Jon is so in love with his Superman and Spiderman PJs. Thank goodness there're two of each coz he will not wear other PJs now! Thanks to me making a fuss of the Spidey PJ and singing him, "Spiderman, Spiderman." and pointing out to him spiders each time I see them! and the Nursery taught him to sing Itsy Bitsy Spider. Jon thinks the Superman ones are Spidey ones too, and I don't want to change that otherwise I am down to only 2 PJs!
Earlier when he started wearing them, he didn't want to change out of them in the morning into his nursery T-shirt. Aiyoh, we have to cajole him, and bribe him even. Sometimes after showering after his lunch, he wants to wear them for his afternoon nap!
And he hasn't even watch the cartoon or know anything about Spiderman...

Now I am thinking of getting him the Spiderman swimming costume...if he is good.
Someday I will look back at this episode and laugh.
What is your child's current obsession?
2 comments:
Jon is so cute in his spiderman pj!
Currently, Ryan is obsessed with Thomas the train. He will choose to wear t-shirt with thomas on it... will eat with his thomas spoon and my mum bought him a thomas mattress cover too! Hiding his thomas water bottle for 'emergency' use!
Boys and their obsessions! haha...
How odd? Am i the only one cause Kaylen's not obsessed with any carton characters. It's more like me who's bought him loads of Thomas the train stuff from lunch boxes to water bottles to underpants.
Let's see what happens in the next few months!!!
Post a Comment