Here's a latest photo of Jillian playing on the activity mat. Before I can adjust the camera setting, she crawled over to me in double quick time! Then I would put her back on the mat and try again. Anyhow, this is the best shot I can get of the cutie.
And here's Jon who came back from nursery yesterday showing off his little Easter basket with three choc eggs. He asked to hug me too. THen hen I asked for a choc egg he thought for a while, asked me to unwrap the choc egg, and then proceeded to gobble it up himself. And the second one, and the third one!

Here's a layout that I managed to do of Jillian. Actually, Jillian is a morning person, just that she was looking a little puzzled/groucho in this photo that particular morning. But I love the photo and just have to scrap it. But daddy and grandma kept asking if I should use a better photo, i.e. a cuter or prettier photo. Anyways, the words belong more to the mommy!
2 comments:
tat layout on jillian is so adorable!
and jon is so cute with the easter basket.. haha.. eat all the chocies and never gv you! have a good weekend, Kim!
Cute expression on Jill's face, as if she has so many questions. hahaha...
Have a good week ahead Kim!
Post a Comment