Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fly direct from Miri to Singapore

Malaysia and Singapore agreed on air services expansion yesterday and the agreement will allow low cost carriers (LCCs) of both countries to operate between Singapore and three cities in East Malaysia - Kota Kinabalu, Kuching and Miri!!!!

Starting Nov 1, LCCs will be able to operate a total of seven flights each week to each city, and from Mar 1, 2009, 14 flights.

This is great news! We don't have to fly LCC from Miri to JB, then arrange for tranport to Singapore, or take MAS from Miri to Kuching, and then to Singapore. Let's hope the prices will be reasonable too....

On another note, my lower back is hurting so much. It hurt a little on Sun night, and Simon massaged the area. Told him to use less strength, but I could bear with the pressure lah. Then yesterday, my lower back still ache and when I reached home, I had to put on deep heating plaster. This morning, it was hurting even more....and I was walking like an old lady! Went out to buy more plasters. Aiyo....

No comments: