Jonathan's walking a few steps nowadays. From three steps last week to 17 steps at one go on Sunday. Some of my friends' children are already walking when they're younger than Jon. Although he's only walking now, he's very steady. I didn't manage to take any photos of videos of him walking....hey, i only have a few seconds to do so, and by the time I get my camera, he's caught eye of it and crawling quickly to me to grab the camera. So here's a photo of Jon standing, wearing my fave green shirt, with an orange.

Today, I saw the guy with the vespa. This time, with one in another shade of green!

Found out he services vespas and he's got like more than 10 vespas! He's selling the better ones and offered me a red one for RM9,000. Hmmmm, very expensive, but very tempting. And I'm the one to talk, me without a bike license. I'm trying to talk myself out of it....you know how dusty the roads are in Miri. And with so few high rise buildings, it's very hot here too. And how am i going to take Jon out for a ride on it? blah...blah...blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment