Jonathan is definitely warming up to Jillian and now climbs onto the bed whenever he sees her without my prompting. He is exploring her but she is not that into him yet, haha! (Nope, he didn't twist her arm in this photo.)
I also made some cards yesterday, all from October Afternoon's pp. Simple ones just to get started. I hope to make more to I'd better at them. I used to send out cards and letters to my friends overseas. I think cards and letters make better mail than bills and mailers right? Sometimes I would write, and put the cards into envelops but never got around to mailing them out! (Yes, Wen Kwek, when are you going to give me your addy so I can mail out the card I wanted to pass you in April??)
Here's a card for the arrival of a baby (scraplifted from Celeste Smith). 

A 'Hey babe' card for a girlfriend

And two thank you cards.



4 comments:
nice cards there!
i really like all the photos of Jon with Jillian! v v sweet... awww... melts my heart :)
Hi Kim! Thank you so much for your compliments on my work at my blog!! So nice to hear from you again - was just talking about you to Wen last nite - was asking her how you are and how you're coping. Your kids are so adorable - I sometimes wish my boys are at that age - all round and chubby. :)
BTW - there's a new scrapbook store in Raffles City incase you didn't hear about it. It's Laine's second store and Wen's been there and bought stuff and is now VIP there - amazing isn't it? :)
elaine t
tankews Pooi! realised since cards take shorter time to do, might as well start since I had to do a few for people who gave gifts for Gillian.
Elaine: yes yes, I do check out Laine's blog and learnt about the new shop. hey, more SB shops in Singapore!
Hey Kim,
Lovely pics of the siblings. Darling they are.
I've dropped off your stuff with your friend last friday. Enjoy them when you received it!
Looking forward to meeting you soon! I only finally had the chance to meet up with Pooi last friday, and just so much to be chatting about!
Post a Comment