Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scrap-It-Lah Sep 09 Challenge {Sweet dreams}

Jillian is either sleeping or nursing. I don't get to see her awake all the time coz I am either taking care of Jon, eating, showering or expressing milk. I like it when I get to see her awake coz that means cuddling and talking time.
When she is asleep, she is like an angel. She is without a care in the world, just her and her dreams. Wonder what she's dreaming of? I did this layout of her, sound asleep, using Bam Bop's papers and submitted it for Scrap-It-Lah's Sept Challenge. Yesterday, my sis-in-law Ee Chiew, gave birth to a boy, Oscar Wee jing Xian at 12.27am. He weighed 2.8kgs. Congrats Darien and Ee Chiew! Can't wait till CNY next year when all our babies get together.

2 comments:

Yin said...

Such a cutesy LO Kim!

somebody who needs to love herself said...

wahh I really like this LO and the papers are so striking. very nice.