Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair up & a surprise from Mr Postman

Here's a photo of Jillian with her hair up after a bath. Before confinement nanny left, she will comb Jill's hair down. So I didn't know her hair will defy gravity! So cute. Will definitely scrap an LO of her hair.
I got a lovely card and a small pressie from my pal Wendy Anne. The card was made by her super talented sister, Elaine. I just love how she used OA's papers and love love the flower (I forgot where from coz I had so wanted to buy it)!
The pressie is a clear 'K' stamp from Technique Tuesday! I am starting to like stamps now but am so afraid to start buying and collecting them. And coz I have to keep my craft desk neat, i.e. everything is kept in the drawers or pigeon holes, I may not use them as often as I should. So I told myself I shouldn't buy too many stamps. anyways, I am so likey this stamp...must it use it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian is such acute little pretty gal.. Series kim, not sweet baby talk.. I find Jillian such a Beau even at such young age and with a tinge of elegance and x-factor :)

Coochies & All said...

Hi Kim! So happy that you like the card! Didn't know Wen was going to send that to you. Glad to see you're having fun with your two little ones. They are growing up real fast, aren't they? Thanks also for always leaving a note for me on my blog - really appreciate that! :))
elaine t