Friday, October 16, 2009

J2 is two months old

Jillian is now two months old. I've gotten to know her better these couple of weeks, her feeding timings, the way to burp her, how she likes to be carried till she is comfortably asleep before I can put her down on the bed. She now can sleep for 3 to 4hrs straight at night, giving me longer stretches of sleep. Yay!

Eye bags are the essential fashion accessories.

I am less of a zombie in the mornings now coz I'm getting used to getting up for night feeds and diaper changes. Apart from feeding J2, there's burping, rocking or waiting and her to fall asleep. Initially I was anxious her little gruntings may wake J1 up but J1 sleeps through them. If he is woken up by them, he will sit up, a little blur and then fall asleep sitting up or will plop right back down on the bed again. And J2 likes to stretch. She exerts so much strength sometimes that she actually burps out some milk! Here's her with a headband a friend gave. I have said before that if I have a little girl, I will not subject the baby to those cutesy headbands. Never say never....

2 comments:

shaggyfish said...

oooh the hair band is pretty and cute on her! Shes looking like you... right?

Yin said...

She's a darling Kim, and hope my no. 2 would be a girl too when it's time. Sweet headband, and i'm the same too about cutesy headgear, tiny hair clips would be the furthest i told myself...but i guess all things girly & sweet are hard to resist.

You have a great weekend!!