Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little bit of this and that

Some photos taken of Jonathan recently.

Playing with cousin Mabel. He would hover over her when she's doing her tummy time. All under supervisions by grandma.
The other day, I opened a hamper given to Jillian and inside the hamper were Disney toiletries and clothes. Jon took all the bottles and proceeded to give a 'lecture' on how to use them.
One of Jon's favourite pretend games is to pretend an item is a telephone. He's not allowed to play with the phone and so he has to make do with a substitute. He found a portable reading light that could bend and he had so much fun with it. See how hot and flushed Jon can get after playing for a while in the kitchen. I love his rosy cheeks! Btw, I think the reading light is broken by now!

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

hahaha caught his act! broken light
yah love his rosy cheeks!
cute boy there :)