Friday, January 8, 2010

Time to scrap

Now with Jon in nursery/pre-school for about 3 hrs and Jillian asleep with no one to disturb her, I found time to scrap. Based on the sketch from Scrap-It-Lah's Jan 2010 Challenge (deadline is 31 Jan 2010), I did this one of Jon during potty training. I used Fancy Pants Rough & Tough.Love his farnee face in the middle photo.Jon's two albums are filled already. I have to buy a couple of albums at Spotlight or Made With Love when we go back during CNY. I will not be able to catch up scrapping for Jillian...coz she's younger ma! and photos will get more interesting when she gets older. Now only eat and sleep. Will start on her small albums soon.

3 comments:

Yin said...

Totally agreeing with Jon's funny face during potty training. Cute LO, and so suited for the papers you've chosen for it.

Go go go Kim, scrap more!!

Coochies & All said...

Great layouts Kim! Jon's such a cutie. :)
Yes, Wen mentioned that you'll be at her place on the 16th, so I'm hoping I'll be able to make it coz it'll be so good to finally meet up with you! :))
elaine t

Mazlina said...

fun layout for those cute photos!! thanks for playing along SIL!!