Happiness in a cute T-shirt from Aunty Tsui.
Jonathan's going to pre-school for the second week now. No crying. How? I carry him down from the car and hand him to his Teach and then she will carry him in. He will wave a small bye-bye to me, and go play with the toys. I hand him to the same Teach Ms Mida everytime so he will get use to her.
Jon having so much fun on the slide.
I actually saw him nudging a boy's buttocks because the little one was climbing up the steps very S.L.O.W.L.Y. Aiyo, both Teach and I tried to teach him that he has to wait his turn and be patient with other kids. I found myself saying "no" a few times, but Teach didn't even say no at all. Just "Jonathan, slowly" or "Jonathan, you mustn't do that." Wow, so patient she was.
I actually saw him nudging a boy's buttocks because the little one was climbing up the steps very S.L.O.W.L.Y. Aiyo, both Teach and I tried to teach him that he has to wait his turn and be patient with other kids. I found myself saying "no" a few times, but Teach didn't even say no at all. Just "Jonathan, slowly" or "Jonathan, you mustn't do that." Wow, so patient she was. I wonder how high can he climb, or whether he will inherited my acrophobia.
Every time I pick him up from school, he's all sweaty coz he's had so much fun playing! Good that he enjoys pre-school. This week has been raining a lot, so daddy has been picking him up.
PS: It has been raining almost non-stop these two days. The ceiling in our bedroom is leaking slightly. The house is more than 30 years old. But to repair it, it will have to wait till we move out. So I hope it will hold for this rainy monsoon season!
2 comments:
great that he now loves to go to school!! Elisha too, has been wonderful, he actually pushes his uniform into my hands in the morning, like.. "hurry Mommy!! put on my shirt for me!!" He doesn't cry when he goes to school anymore either, I'm so happy. :)
Both your darlings are precious Kim!! Enjoy them!! Jon's certainly one big boy now!!
Post a Comment