Well, it was party over for this particular rat, which was caught in the mouse trap yesterday.Our helper, we call her kak kak, happily showed us the finding and called out for Jonathan. Jon was of course more than happy to go see the rat, which he will call "mouse". He gamely took a photo with the trapped rodent and moved so close that grandma kept telling him, and me, repeatedly not to go near. coz it had fleas. That's reason enough! Jon would go close then then recoil whenever the mouse, I mean, rat, moved.
We think it's a pretty big rate by home standards, body about 15cm long and a tail of similar length.Jon recovered and went to nursery yesterday. But we made sure we picked him up immediately at 11.30am when school ended. Otherwise he will play up a sweat and we're afraid he may catch a chill (and fever) again. So I was with Jillian during the day.
This time I know better. I let her wake up at 6am, and sacrificed that extra 45mins of sleep. Why? This is so that after I came back from sending Jon off to nursery and bathe her, she will be tired and feeling nice from the bath and will sleep. The previous day, I fed Jill some milk and rocked her to bed in the sarong so I could take that extra snooze. The result - Jillian woke up at 7+am and didn't go back to sleep until 11am. Which means I didn't get to do things, like clean up the rooms, wash up, have a nice leisurely breakkie and read my newspapers, and scrap.And so I managed to complete a layout of Jon, who was two years when the photo was taken, who was lying on the floor watching a video of himself. It was taped by jie jie Vanessa, who came with my friends to visit Jillian who had just turned one month young. Jon loves watching videos on the camera. He finds it amusing. I find it amusing that he finds it so amusing.
1 comment:
oh my god.. u sewn the the blanket stitiches,,, salute u, n admire yr lovely handwork!!!
and the rodent rat a bit bit scary! keke
jill is so adorable with the duckie!
Post a Comment