Two Sundays ago, we brought Jon to check out the Water Park in Miri. But as he woke up late, we decided to let him just check out the water park (not getting wet) and then play at the playground. Coz we had to bring him back for dinner.
The evening was cool, and he enjoyed checking out the wet action without wanting to go join the other kids. But once it came to the playground....there was no stopping him.
After playing for a while, I had to dragged Jon home. I gave him water but forgot to change him out of his sweaty T-shirt. Simon also said we shall open the car windows instead of switching on the air-con. Sweaty T-shirt + cool breeze = 1 toddler with slight sniffles. By Mon, Jon had this cough. Aiyo, so weak huh?
So the whole week, I took good care of Jon, not allowing him to go out and sweat in the super hot weather, made him drink his soup and made sure he had plenty of fluids. Then he got better, except for the horrible phlegm which he couldn't cough out.
Then last weekend, Simon fell sick (technically Fri night). But he was Ok to bring us to the zoo together with grandparents and cousin Mabel. Simon had this horrible phlegm too. While he doesn't have the phlegm anymore, it's been replaced by a terrible cough. And we have to go back to Singapore for a couple of days to complete the sale of our flat.
They say when it rains, it pours. Yesterday morning, Jillian had a slight temp. Grandma said it should be due to her teething. Coz her poo wasn't the normal one too. But last night, she cried so much and didn't want her milk. After cradling her for an hour, I realise her temp went up again. So it was paracetamol and when she was cooler, she took some milk. She managed to sleep from 1am to 4+am and took a little milk. But I was so tired from all the waking, and shakng the sarong, and carrying her.
I am the last woman standing. Pray that I will not fall!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
be strong ya, Kim!
and take care, weather is really bad!!!
Take care Kim, weather's one horrid element that we battle daily, and Kay's just like Jon, a combination of sweatiness, air condition would make him get sniffles too....
Hugs to the lil ones, and hope everyone in the family will get well real soon!!
Post a Comment